Position Open: Overwatch Analyst
May 08 2017
Are you an organized individual, experienced in the art of mentoring, and happen to enjoy Overwatch? Then Team Liquid is looking for you. TLOW is searching far and wide for a new analyst to help take us to greater heights.
Job Title: Analyst, Overwatch
Reports To: John Lewis, Overwatch Manager
Location: Remote Location/North America
- Assist the coach in his duties
- Help players reach their full potential
- Go through VODs and dissect minute details
- Conduct one-on-one sessions with players to analyze their play
- Use statistics to keep track of scrim and tournament results
- Work closely with management and other support staff
- Research other teams and regions for up-to-date scouting reports on meta, strategy, and playstyles
Job RequirementsThe applicant must posses:
- Excellent written and spoken English
- High level critical and strategic thinking
- Good analytical and statistical skill set
- Strong understanding of Overwatch and esports
- Effective organizational skills
- Positive attitude and an open mind to learn new things
Education and Relevant Job Experience
- Relevant education (Bachelor's degree) or work experience
- Basic video editing skills
- Basic knowledge of MS Excel and Google Sheet
To apply, please email us with a cover letter and resume to email@example.com with [Attn: Overwatch: Analyst Application] in the subject line.
League of Legends Thank you, TLFAM! A very big thanks to the fans that have been with us through thick and thin!
League of Legends Year in Review Our season had some ups and downs but certainly ended strong. Join us for a Year in Review (so far).