We're Hiring: Interim Team Chef
February 12 2018
Team Liquid is seeking an interim Team Chef for 2 months at our new AWTF in the Santa Monica, CA area. The Team Chef will prepare meals for our teams and staff, maintain a clean and professional workplace, and encourage healthy, balanced meals. You will have the freedom to create your own menus, provided that they are clean, healthy, and freshly prepared.
Interim Team Chef
Job Title: Interim Team Chef.
Type: Temp Full Time — 2 months.
Location: Santa Monica, CA.
Reports to: Team Manager.
A successful candidate is:
- Timely. Our teams follow a strict schedule, and our ideal candidate must be ready to serve as soon as our players start their breaks.
- Hygienic. In addition to following industry cleanliness and safety guidelines, our ideal candidate should be presentable and approachable at all times.
- Hospitable. More than just feeding our players and staff, our team chef must foster a positive social environment that acts as a respite from the pressures of work and practice.
- Flexible. Our players and staff have diverse tastes, and our ideal candidate should be able to meet their needs on a daily basis, such as providing meat and vegetable options.
- Dynamic. We want everyone at the AWTF to look forward to their meals, and our team chef will be encouraged to try new recipes and experiment with new flavors based on our staff’s and players’ preferences.
- Meticulous. Our ideal candidate will help our players perform by keeping them healthy through planned dietary content, standardized serving sizes, and enticing presentation.
- Excellent verbal communication skills in English.
- Previous experience as a chef required.
- 2+ years of work experience in food preparation for large groups (25-40 pax) required.
- Knowledge of Korean, Asian, and American cuisines is a bonus.
- Prepare 2 meals per day (2pm and 6pm), 5 days a week (Monday to Friday).
- Shop for weekly groceries and maintain food stocks within the designated budget.
- Ensure that all kitchen utensils, tools, and cooking ware is cleaned and stored properly after use.
- Inspect food stores for freshness and discard expired or out of date items.
- Coordinate with the facility manager to keep the kitchen and dining areas clean and orderly.
How to Apply:
To apply, please send your cover letter and resume to email@example.com with the subject line "Attn: Interim Team Chef Application".
League of Legends Olleh's Love Advice Column Get your love advice from the most handsome man in the LCS!
Smash Salem Joins Liquid We're delighted to announce that we're coming back to Smash 4 with the world's best Bayonetta, Saleem "Salem" Akiel Young.
We're Hiring: Full Time and Part Time Client Coordinators A successful esports team is more than just a collection of players, coaches and managers. There is a support system that allows our teams to do what they do best, and part of that is interfacing with clients and fulfilling our obligations. We are searching for a full time and a part time client coordinator who can manage our key accounts and keep everyone happy.