We're Hiring: Travel Coordinator
September 27 2018
Team Liquid competes in tournaments all over the globe, and we require an astute travel coordinator who can ensure we get where we need to go, on time, and in good spirits.
One (1) Travel Coordinator
Job Title: Travel Coordinator.
Type: Part Time.
Location: Santa Monica.
Reports to: Operations Manager.
A successful candidate is:
- Detail oriented. Our ideal candidate must be able to cater to the client’s individual travel needs.
- Organized. A successful candidate must be able to plan, schedule, and execute itineraries for multiple players and teams simultaneously.
- Punctual. Keeping a tight and orderly schedule will be an important part of the candidate’s daily routine.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills in English.
- Familiarity with Google Suite, including Sheets, Docs, and Slides.
- Experience booking and coordinating travel and housing for different countries preferred.
- Experience with international travel regulations preferred.
- Plan, schedule, and purchase travel itineraries for players and staff.
- Maintain detailed itinerary information including times, costs, and conditions.
- Determine optimal ticket fairing via rate desk pricing, auto pricing, and power shopper.
- Utilize reference directories for hotels and tour operators.
- Confirm bookings and notify clients of insurance, medical, passport, visa and currency requirements.
- Make special arrangements at client's destination for transportation, hotel accommodation, car rental and recreation.
- Coordinate flight and transportation as needed for Sales, Employees, Event Contractors, Speakers or Special Guests.
- Create all printed materials for events: name badges, agendas, schedules of events.
- Coordinate shipping and receiving for event materials such as AV equipment and on-site miscellaneous materials.
- Construct appropriate vacation packages or business-pleasure trip combinations.
To apply, please send your cover letter and resume to email@example.com with the subject line "Attn: Travel Coordinator Application".