We're Hiring: Liquid Media Client Coordinator
October 16 2018
Liquid Media External is Team Liquid’s marketing and media agency. Our campaign coordinators bridge the gap between campaign managers and our partners in order to provide industry-leading service. You will be working on different blue chip influencer programs that involve some of the biggest YouTube and Twitch influencers in the space. This position requires both creativity and excellent communication skills in order to produce the best tailored content for our clients.
Liquid Media External Client Coordinator
Job Title: Liquid Media External Client Coordinator.
Type: Part Time or Full Time.
Location: Utrecht, NL or Santa Monica, USA.
Reports to: Campaign Manager.
A successful candidate is:
- A critical thinker. Problem solving is a key in ensuring both influencers and clients are satisfied with our campaigns.
- An adept multitasker. Our campaign coordinators work on multiple campaigns with a variety of brands and individuals, and they must be able to prioritize urgent projects based on deadlines and importance.
- Detail oriented. Research is fundamental to the creation of successful and effective activations, and our ideal candidate must understand what matters most and to whom.
- A positive personality. Our ideal candidate should be pleasant to work with and improve relationships between the team, the brands, and the talent.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills in English.
- A passion for esports and knowledge of the gaming industry.
- Relevant bachelor's degree (Business, Communications, Marketing) highly preferred.
- Client Relationship Management experience highly preferred.
- Experience as a content creator preferred but not required.
- Experience in social media management and marketing preferred but not required.
- Interface with influencer managers, influencers, partners, and event coordinators for a variety of initiatives, campaigns, requests and business development opportunities.
- Organize campaign management schedules that meet client and influencer specifications.
- Create monthly plans for influencer content in order to maximize awareness and impact.
- Assist in brainstorming sessions for campaign ideas specifically suited for client-influencer combinations.
- Manage overflow correspondence, provide selections of appropriate responses and execute correspondence on management’s behalf.
- Maintain and provide reminders for to-do-lists and checklists for management with updated pending deadlines and urgent decisions.
- Facilitate post-meeting agendas such as responding to emails, creating calendar invites, and adding items to checklists, schedules, and notes.
- Oversee the quality of influencer content based on client requirements and stipulations.
- Create reports detailing campaign awareness, including influencer viewership, community interaction, social media statistics, and industry feedback.
- Assist in organizing activations in different events across Europe or USA.
To apply, please send your cover letter and resume to firstname.lastname@example.org with the subject line "Attn: LME Client Coordinator Application".
League of Legends TF Blade’s Journey to Become the Undisputed World #1 We're sending TF Blade on a mission around the world to reach Rank 1 on the most competitive regions in the world. Will TF Blade become the undisputed World #1?
Upgrading the Roster With Jersey Mike’s Subs We’re happy to announce that Team Liquid is partnering with North America’s favorite sub shop, Jersey Mike’s Subs. If there is one thing that Team Liquid does better than anyone, it’s providing the best for our teams, and Jersey Mike’s commitment to going above and beyond makes this partnership a perfect fit.